Skull Merchant Movement Speed Reductions After Placing a Drone Occasionally Lasting Too Long

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
I've noticed that occasionally, I'll place a drone and the slowdown from doing so appears to last longer than normal. Specifically, this one on particular seems to occur more often in a chase, and sometimes if I perform a break action just after placing a drone.

Frequency: Occasionally

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play The Skull Merchant

Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Why do you make 3 separate Bug reports for her Drones instead of one?

  • @Mondhirsch said:

    Why do you make 3 separate Bug reports for her Drones instead of one?

    My initial post had all these issues together; the mods closed it and marked it "Declined" Because it was "Multiple Issues" stating I needed to make separate posts for each one. Trust me, It was frustrating for me to have to fill out a ton of Drone issues when it all applies to the Power, but I assume it's to categorize the type of issue? I dunno.

    See?:

    image.png
  • Could you please attach the logs to the report?

    You can find them here:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file
  • @Rizzo said:

    Could you please attach the logs to the report?

    You can find them here:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Ah thank you ^ I actually looked that up last night to see how to do it since that's the only option available sometimes. I'll attach them soon, I appreciate your advice.