Please stop making "Close the Hatch" archive challenges

If you don't burn an offering, you either get beat bad enough that the survivors all leave while you fail to try and find it even if there's only 1 survivor left teabagging at the gate OR you kill 3 of them and the 4th finds the hatch randomly before you do.

If you do burn an offering, the survivors either beat you bad enough that they just sit at the exit gate while you're at the hatch spawn and they all leave at once ON PURPOSE (yes, survivors actually tell me this in end-game chat and mock me about it) so you can't close it OR you kill 3 of them and the 4th is already sitting on the hatch spawn and jumps in while you're running over there.

I just spend game after game trying to get this tedious archive challenge done and it's always the one I save for last because it's such a pain so I can't switch and work on another challenge in the meantime.

Comments