Would undone be op if it got tokens by killer actions?

the perk undone is the 5th least used perk according to nightlight.
it sucks cause of the RNG design only with failed skillchecks only bad players will give the perk value

They could make it so other actions give tokens like breaking pallets, hooking survivors but would it be op?
would gaining tokens from failed skillchecks, pallets & hooks make the perk to strong?

Personally I don’t think so but I would love to hear what you guys have to say

Comments

  • I like this idea but I'd also just remove the skill check part completely. You could do breaking a pallet or wall gives 2 tokens, injuring a healthy survivor gives 2 tokens and hooking a survivor gives 4 or 5 tokens. Or something like that.

  • I keep trying to convince myself it's good. The build - Undone, Oppression, Merciless storm, and No quarter. People are just too good at skill checks to make the perk viable. I like Mr. @sizzlingmario4's idea