Events - Feedback
100% Incentives for both sides should be standard for each event, including on normal mode
100% Incentives for both sides should be standard for each event, including on normal mode
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought the way they coded it they could only apply an incentive to one role at a time, not both?
Well, I guess not, 100% is now baseline for the current snowy event because the Mistle Toes offering are borked and most of the time steal your event score points after the trial has ended, sadly.
I'd like that to see it happen on future events, normal mode included. Its an event after all, why not celebrate it more with a bit more BPs.