DBD players that have played Identity V, which character was your favourite?
Just curious for anyone that’s tried idv (at any point) who their favourite character was, have been seeing a lot of DBD players try identity V recently so I’m a little curious since I have like 1,5k hours in DBD and 2,4K on idv (yes I need help 😭). So wanted to do a lil research
I’d be happy to hear any answers!! :D
Comments
Years ago I played some, but i think I ddnt even get 50hours down. My tablet had no space and setting up on pc was tedious. I think the geisha was the newest back then. **checks wiki to see that season was around 2018** damn thats been a long ago.
I certainly did play mostly hunter and most of it 2v8. I think aside from interrupting survivors causing double damage, the survivors were plenty strong, irrc. I atleast remember there being some horribly obnoxious places for those priestess' portals.
I remember playing Ember, gamekeeper, jack and hastur ; the clown and michiko somehow didnt click for me. Cant remember how to tentacle tho. Hell Ember is kinda a nice starter killer and I'm really sad bhvr didnt just copy him for the knight.
its been awhile since I last played it, but I LOVED playing the bartender girl