Moonrise Lunar Event Issue
Hello devs and fellow People of the Fog,
I am sure everyone is stoked for the new event, as am I, but I can already see a foreseeable issue: killer lobby times. As this new event requires Suvivors and Killers to become competitive for the coins, survivors are going to switch to killer as with the Hallowed Blight event. Since being killer is easier than survivor, unless you have a full swf team, you will suffer. As someone who often solo queues, this event is going to promote killers to camp and tunnel people, and bring in Moris to ensure survivors DO NOT get their coins. I can say right now, I'm switching to killer for this event because it's easier.
Honestly, just bring back something similar to the pustules and hooks. With this event, you are only promoting the toxicity of this community. It's the competitive nature that makes this community toxic and now you're going out of your way to make it worse, devs. Give it some thought before you make this game impossible to play as survivor. You want to reduce the chances of swf yet this event is promoting survivors to play swf otherwise they will definitely be left on hook to die ad people don't save one another anymore (based on xbox).
I am sure everyone is stoked for the new event, as am I, but I can already see a foreseeable issue: killer lobby times. As this new event requires Suvivors and Killers to become competitive for the coins, survivors are going to switch to killer as with the Hallowed Blight event. Since being killer is easier than survivor, unless you have a full swf team, you will suffer. As someone who often solo queues, this event is going to promote killers to camp and tunnel people, and bring in Moris to ensure survivors DO NOT get their coins. I can say right now, I'm switching to killer for this event because it's easier.
Honestly, just bring back something similar to the pustules and hooks. With this event, you are only promoting the toxicity of this community. It's the competitive nature that makes this community toxic and now you're going out of your way to make it worse, devs. Give it some thought before you make this game impossible to play as survivor. You want to reduce the chances of swf yet this event is promoting survivors to play swf otherwise they will definitely be left on hook to die ad people don't save one another anymore (based on xbox).
Comments
Nooooooooo! Pustules and hooks (If you mean cankers and such) was a nightmare
It honestly looks like survivors will have it easier around this time. I was just BARELY getting my vials filled as a killer when I was up against the teams that had drained the plants quickly. I dunno, let's see how this event rolls out first before you scream that it's gonna end up bad.
okay, killer and survivor, survivors had a pain when there teammates abandoned them for the secondary objective, killer was boring as hell due to little or no generators getting done and having 3 sacrifices
Let me evaluate this, its gonna be different because they will choose going for the item over teammates and greed will occur
Nah fam, Live Stream went up yesterday, everyone would theoretically get the same points as each other for simply playing the game, but survivors get the best chance of making it out with way more points then anyone else should they escape with a Lunar Vessel. You get points for simply playing the game itself but again, survivors can do it better. Franklin's Demise also doesn't work with vessels.