Whats wrong with ping in this event?
I usually have ping around 90-100. But in the event its around 200-300 plus sometimes it increased to 1000. Anyone has the same problem?
I usually have ping around 90-100. But in the event its around 200-300 plus sometimes it increased to 1000. Anyone has the same problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played the event for like 3 or 4 times, and in all of these matches - me and other people were having 100+ ping, when I usually have 70-80.
I don't play the event at all now, I don't know if the ping issue got fixed. Probably not.