A simple solution for last 2 survivors left in the match

Ever see urself in helpless situation when killer decided to team up with the third survivor to find u? u are pretty much dead if u are a 4th survivor rather than 3. A simple solution is making the third survivor unable to wiggle when picked up by killer and make the killer cant drop survivors when it comes to 2 survivors left in the trials then the scum wont use this for griefing

Comments

  • Oh, perfect! I can run Agitation to be ~109% and then chase the last guy with zero risk of an unbreakable denying my fourth kill! I have to respect pallets, sure, but worst case they have a god pallet and I can just keep them there until they inevitably make a mistake.

    And sure, you could disable Agitation for this carry, but then I can just follow them at 92% instead. They have to try a gate or a gen eventually, after all.

  • @kit_mason said:

    Oh, perfect! I can run Agitation to be ~109% and then chase the last guy with zero risk of an unbreakable denying my fourth kill! I have to respect pallets, sure, but worst case they have a god pallet and I can just keep them there until they inevitably make a mistake.

    And sure, you could disable Agitation for this carry, but then I can just follow them at 92% instead. They have to try a gate or a gen eventually, after all.

    At least the fourth guy wont have to worry about the scum betraying him and has a chance for hatch and u killers must have to find him before he finds the hatch

  • @IhateFeng said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3861021#Comment_3861021

    At least the fourth guy wont have to worry about the scum betraying him and has a chance for hatch and u killers must have to find him before he finds the hatch

    What? No he doesn't. The third guy isn't dead. Hatch hasn't spawned. The fourth has zero chance.

    And if you intend to make hatch spawn at 2 left then we're back in 2k+2 hatch w/ key meta, which is outright worse for the game's health.