dramaturgy is surprising... strong?
I just tested it and thought it was mid at first, but that was only because I used it as soon as chase started
Now, I used dramaturgy as soon as im about to be hit and it works just like old dh- which if u guessed I paired with literal dh to, with recuperation or whatever to help me remove exhaustion so I can use both in chase.
Honestly, if you can manage to deal with the expose and the exhaustion, its practically 2 free health states just by being hooked once, Pair this with blood rush or ds, otr or mettle of man and you can almost have practically 5 health states
Comments
Interestingly, DRAMA is not such a popular perk to do anything with it.But as for how to use it after the first blow, you gave me a great idea.
I have been using Dramaturgy for about a year and based on my experience, I can say that there is nothing left over from the old DH. Exposed doesn't mean anything unless you're in the dead zone.
It's the same as DH for distance everything killer mains cried about back pre 6.1.0 except you can use it while healthy.
Exposed is easily avoidable if you use it until you get it to make sure you don't get it again when next in chase.