Anyone else have constant freezes their first game because the game is still loading everything in?
Very annoying how the game doesn't pre-load all of this… unless it's just me?
Very annoying how the game doesn't pre-load all of this… unless it's just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, it's not just you. I have the same issue whenever I play on PC. First game always has a few moments where the game freezes (in the first couple of minutes) and then everything runs just fine. It's weird and I have no idea what might be causing it or if it even counts as a bug, but it is a little bit annoying.
The game in general takes a lot longer to boot up from the desktop than it used to as well. I wonder if they know about this and they're still ironing out a few lingering bugs from the move to Unreal 5.
I've been having this issue as well, but only recently. I guess something changed recently in the back end to cause that kind of thing?
Whatever the cause, it is annoying. Hopefully it can be addressed soon.
Have you tried using the -dx11 launch option?That helped me with some issues i was having after the switch to the new engine.