No patch today?
I was really hoping the Mistle Toes would get fixed before too long…
I was really hoping the Mistle Toes would get fixed before too long…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They tweeted out saying to compensate for mistle toes being bugged, bone chill has a 100% queue bonus. So it's not gonna be fixed but they're keeping them active so you can use them for snow skulls at the start and an extra chest
Thank you, I don’t use twitter so I missed this, though I did notice the matchmaking incentive this afternoon. I’d still recommend people not use the Mistle Toes if they care at all about (event) points.