Can't place Hag traps

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Game wouldn't let me place traps as Hag from the start. Tried to place them, but placement action stops stop in a millisecond. Tried multiple times but it kept doing the same thing

PLATFORM: XBox Series X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Build: A Nurse's Calling, Pain Resonance, Opression, Weave Attunement. Add-ons: Dried Cicada and Swamp Orchid Necklet. Map: Red Forest, Mother's Dwelling

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Hi, I wish to add information I've found:

    Upon encountering this bug in the Bone Chill event, I used a snowpile AND used it to make a snowman. Afterwards the bug was fixed and I could place traps again. This occurred on Springwood Elementary.

  • @Komi said:

    Hi, I wish to add information I've found:

    Upon encountering this bug in the Bone Chill event, I used a snowpile AND used it to make a snowman. Afterwards the bug was fixed and I could place traps again. This occurred on Springwood Elementary.

    When it happened to me, I didn't even picked up a snowpile. It was bugged from the get-go,. But yeah, I was also playing in Bone Chill lobby