[Bug]: various strings into italian language - INBOX

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i click on the "Inbox", there is this message aren't localized into italian language. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english i've this message (Screenshot 2)

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game from the steam
  2. I'm awaiting to load the main menu
  3. I click on the "Inbox" button
  4. I can see these message, i select this text aren't localized into italian language (Screenshot 1)
  5. I click on the "Settings" button
  6. I change the language into english language
  7. I restart the game to make the setting
  8. the inbox message is correctly translated (Screenshot 2)

1.a)Text doesn't localized: "NEWS_GEL_TITLE_21"

1.b)Text doesn't localized: "NEWS_GEL_DESC_21

SCREENSHOT:

IMAGE 1 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.18 - 00.26.50.69.png

IMAGE 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.18 - 00.21.09.99.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I hope which this message will be fixed into italian language.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments