Why repair speed is slowing when two or three survivors are repairing together?
Why repair speed is slowing when two or three survivors are repairing together?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's always been the case, it just never coloured the progress bar red until now. The Patch Notes are badly worded in that regard.
You repair at the same speed as before 2.5.0
One thing I'd like to see is a bigger risk vs reward thing for that, sure, it's already a big risk since the killer can see you easily. but I'd wanna see more frequent skill checks the more survivors are working on a gen, sure it would go a bit faster since everyone is nailing those checks, but they could also add that the more people working on a gen.. and one person fails the check, the penalty is greater.
@4wlight Dwight was better way back when, he was the first survivor I got all teachables for... and well, I tend to roll Leader in my set up, it's still usable, but you gotta pray that no everyone packed that or Prove thyself, killer mains complained that gens got done too fast cause like... 2-3 survivors all had leader and Prove Thyself which made them finish gens in under a minute.... me and two friends did that, it was fun, but after the match, I know that I apologized saying that they should nerf those two perks.
As for good killers, there are some real good ones, sadly most of them got crutch perks like Ruin and BBQ and perks like that. those set ups require knowledge of things that the devs didn't freaking say. For example: You can hide behind unfinished gens, that's no where in the patch notes or anything.
But yeah, Dwight is still a solid first survivor to play, there is a reason he's labeled as easy due to his perks, the benefit the entire team.
"The law of diminishing returns states that as one input variable is increased, there is a point at which the marginalincrease in output begins to decrease, holding all other inputs constant. At the point where the law sets in, the effectiveness of each additional unit of input decreases"
@FangGreyfur I hesitate calling Ruin a crutch perk, since it can be destroyed within the first 30 seconds (as both killer and survivor I say this), but I have to ask how BBQ is a crutch.
As for the OP, everything has been said already, but just to reiterate, it has always been that way. However Dwight's advantage is that he can help others ignore the effects built in by the devs. Thus making repair faster.