What are the most common non-meta perks you see frequently?

Lightweight on Survivors. Every Killer game I play has at least 2 or 3 and I'm seeing ๐Ÿ‘€ a lot of Spies from the Shadows on Killers I go against.

Edit:

I just had 4 lightweights lol this perk is meta now lol ๐Ÿ˜†

193d26d3ac575-screenshotUrl.jpg

Comments

  • I use Lightweight lol I don't use any exhaustion perks, so that's my chase perk of choice. I feel like I don't see alot of Lightweight users in my own games though

  • Lightweight is severely underrated, I love running it.

  • Lightweight completely kills me on certain maps like Ormond forexample.

    I'll be in chase, get bloodlust I and it's as though the Survivor vanishes.

    Sure enough, when that happens they're running that perk.

    Nerf Lightweight! Lightweight is OP! ๐Ÿ˜†

  • Probably Flashbang or Plot Twist

    I see these perks a lot and they aren't really meta staples, but they are really fun so It's understandable - I enjoy plot twist especially

  • Streetwise. I don't know why, I just do.

    Lightweight is really underated though.