The Nightmare Doesn't Receive Event Points

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Playing as The Nightmare with the event offering gives you 0 bloodpoints in the event category. In the video you can see my total which calculates my 50% incentive but completely ignores not only my offering but my event points altogether.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I viewed the points total post game and noticed it didn't give me any event points at all.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/mavbyXDDty0?si=i7UjbI87DCi3L61E

In this match that I recorded for testing, I do not get the 50% queue incentive...

https://youtu.be/T_l22dDw26w?si=Nl9Gl_rh9aXIBpND

In this game, the incentive was 100% even though it appears to calculate both the modifier and incentive, if you do the math, I'm literally only getting double the BP as though I didn't bring the Mistle Toes...

https://youtu.be/0HyrvH1x7xU?si=jJOUth6-WyDFwaYO
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Just want to add that this is not a problem exclusive to Freddy; event points not being counted happens to all killers and survivors too.

  • @SAWII said:

    Just want to add that this is not a problem exclusive to Freddy; event points not being counted happens to all killers and survivors too.

    Oh wow, I didn't know Survivors were effected too. Thanks for the info.