Why is the Nurse still this Overpowered?
The Nurse was the first DLC killer brought into the game. This killer has been in this game for years now, and the Nurse is still blatantly overpowered and absolutely no fun to play against. I don't even play Nurse that much, but when I do I get an easy 4k every single time. It's stupid easy.
I mean, I disconnect whenever it's a Nurse. But I still find it idiotic that the devs still haven't addressed this.
Comments
Being a nurse main killer, not a killer main, I have tons of fun playing against her. I hear that first teleport in game and get excited "This is going to be fun" best way to learn how to play against a killer is to play that killer in my opinion.
And if I get my butt handed too me . . "OMFG . . that was fun" seriously.
Then explain why survivors are still overpowerd against 90% of the killers in the game?
Cause and effect.
If killers lobby dodge all the time, then there's a reason behind it.
Nurse is obviously overpowered because it is HER skill that determines the duration of a chase compared to every other killer, for whom it's the survivor's sick l00ping skills which determines the chase.
"You have to be good to play her"
You can get the hang of her skill in less than five games.
"She's meant to get survivors to stop using exploits."
Looping windows and pallets is the only thing survivors really have that can help them not instantly get downed.
"You have to know how to counterplay her"
What counterplay is there against nurse? She can teleport through walls, ignoring windows, pallets, loops, and pretty much anything else the survivor can use. You can say "just juke her" even though it doesn't matter because she'll recover from the fatigue and teleport to you in another two seconds.
"She should be brought back to her original state, with three blinks and 115% movement speed."
Not even going to say anything about this.