Would it be nice if in the next patch they add the bloody versions of the legendary skins?
The truth is that I consider that it would be something very good for all the skins that are currently legendary because for its price I would like them to be able to put on their version with blood please BHVR make it happen

Comments
They did say a bit ago in an AMA that they do want to expand Legendaries to have their own section so they can have variants, like full survivors but they don't have unique perks. However, this was something they WANT to do, and a time frame on when it might happen was not said.
they said they were gonna do it, hope they deliver
The truth is something that should be implemented since I would like to see rose Marigold and Lisa Garland in their bloody version As well as alucard, soma cruz james sonderland Cibyl benet and the other killer skins I would like to see Naugthy bear