Weave attunement + franklins combo makes survivors that are not in chase drop their items

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Killers running weave + franklins combo makes survivors that are NOT in chase drop their items. Watch clip to see when it happens

PLATFORM: Steam but surely happens on all platforms

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I sat on a gen when my toolbox got dropped. Same thing happened to my teammates aswell that I played with during the match. Happened live on stream so I'm including a link to said clip as it won't let me attach the clip itself.

VIDEO: https://www.twitch.tv/hinamimori/clip/OnerousIcyCrowMingLee-wqujBqQq_PG_OcTz

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • That's not a bug, but an intended effect of the perk Weave Attunement:

    "Whenever an Item is depleted for the first time, it is automatically dropped."

    In your clip, you used up your toolbox so it dropped immediately after it ran out of charges.