I love human greed I just wish I didn’t need to bring hoarder to make it work reliably

human greed is such a fun off meta perk that synergies with lethal pursuer. I’ll be a okay with needing lethal with human greed but if you want consistent usage you need to bring hoarder. With the event offerings having +1 chest it makes the perk run so good. Ik a maximum of only 13 chests can spawn in and they design maps ( most likely ) with 13 chest spawns only. Adding +2 on human greed would require every map getting looked at. I suggest retiring all the coin offerings and use those 8 spawn locations to give 2 to human greed and add 2 more to a trial and keep 4 for event offerings. Since the year 8 cake and winter offerings have +1 to them. No one uses coins since map offerings, hatch spawn, and bloodpoints are superior. What do you guys think about the amount of chests there are

Comments

  • Hmmm.

    So, there are 13 chest spots by default. 3 are occupied. 4 more could be occupied by Human Greed and Hoarder + 5 possible offerings that can add a chest. That's 12.

    So, this suggestion could work, if we would retire the purple coins/reduced the amount of chests purple coins spawn to 1 and remove the yellow ones.

    With that, there would be also space for an extra basekit chest!

    This has my support.

  • i think i am fine using two perk slots for my franklin+weave attunement+human greed+hoarder build. i just think human greed could easily have infinity duration. the radius of chest is not that big.