Bonechill 2024 quest not completing
Hi,
I've thrown snowskulls to snowmen with and without killer in it and I have had the event quest selected but I am not getting it completed. Yes I successfully destroyed the snowman I did aim correct. Help?
Hi,
I've thrown snowskulls to snowmen with and without killer in it and I have had the event quest selected but I am not getting it completed. Yes I successfully destroyed the snowman I did aim correct. Help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pick up Snowballs then at the pile change them into a deployable snowman.
Then build your own snowmen and jump out - it turns into a decoy.
The hit it with a snowball - done - just worked for me on PC / Steam.