ormond lake mine
the map hurts physically to look at and play it on it puts really hard strain on my eyes cause of really bad motion blur effect after playing hopefully something could be improved upon once its perma map after the event
the map hurts physically to look at and play it on it puts really hard strain on my eyes cause of really bad motion blur effect after playing hopefully something could be improved upon once its perma map after the event
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is there only motion blur on that map? Also yeah the frame rate is awful on Xbox series x. House of pain on haddonfield also has awful frame rate
Mhh I played on it yesterday with chucky, I didn't see any. But I've heard that the menu and probably game in general has motionblur if you play on ultra, I play on medium so I probably don't see it xD