Servers on the bone chill event are trash
I'm getting like 70 ping when I decide to play the bone chill event, but on the normal mode, I get 30 ping, this is happening to someone else or is just me?
I'm getting like 70 ping when I decide to play the bone chill event, but on the normal mode, I get 30 ping, this is happening to someone else or is just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Servers have been trash for a long time, regardless of game mode or event. Just yesterday I was on a server where everyone had at least 130 ping. My normal ping for a nearby server (US eastern time zone) is ~30. BHVR still refuses to show pings in lobbies, so there is no way to avoid this. You are forced to play the match on a garbage server or get a DC penalty if you want to leave.