Certain events have made me lose faith in the company, but I still enjoy the community, hence why I'm here.
Ultimately, I think DBD is about to crack under its own bloat. Unless BHVR massively changes, there's no way that the current content schedule and update schedule is sustainable. We have, what, 300 perks? Maybe 25-30 of which are good on either side? Tons of Killers stuck in the backlog that need major updates.
I agree completely wiyh you. It takes bhvr waaaaay to long for balance changes. It gets old
Valve can do that thanks to the revenue steam produced tho, if any of their games flop or they have to cancel a project, it isnt a major loss. However not all developers can have that backup behind them.
That might explain why they can do risky things, but it doesn't explain how a team of 50 people can release that much content and change that many things at once.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah still too strong honestly. Oughta make it one percent just so survivors could possibly have a chance of playing around it.
The devs never said it was unplayable ?
I agree completely wiyh you. It takes bhvr waaaaay to long for balance changes. It gets old
That might explain why they can do risky things, but it doesn't explain how a team of 50 people can release that much content and change that many things at once.