I have a 15 Minute matchmaking ban because of cheater - again.
Anyone can cheer me up? I'm frustrated.
Here are some banned cheaters:
Anyone can cheer me up? I'm frustrated.
Here are some banned cheaters:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the cheater was banned in less than 7 hours
I had a really good day after I got some guy banned for harassment in the chat after a game. :) Was playing Survivor and they just LAID INTO ME for playing less serious, me getting out and not them. I mean just some of the nastiest slurs. My 3 man and I repirted them.
I load in the next day sometime around Haunted by Daylight to see exactly what you did but for Harassment. Yay! :D
I just want to remind BHVR that the Cheater problem is still massive!