There is a SERIOUS problem with Huntress' Hatchet hit detection, moreso than before.
There's always been a problem to the point where people say Huntress hits you with MAC Trucks, and it's the main reason why I don't particularly enjoy going against her, but I just went against one (with no indication that the server was lagging, but I also don't think any foul play like cheating was involved either) where it seemed like she was throwing aircraft carriers at me this time around. Is it just me or is her hit detection with her hatchets even worse now?
I've tolerated it before but it's really becoming a major problem I think. There should be a new pass on her hatchet hit detection. Or maybe something else is at play involving hit detection and hurt boxes in general, I dunno. But I feel like it's going to get out of hand soon if it isn't looked at.
Comments