Cruel limits should get a number buff
it’s been forever since I seen this used in a build and even more since I used it. I think it should get the machine learning treatment and increase its time from 30 seconds to 50 seconds. Could be 45 seconds if 50 is to much. Bunch of perks in this game can go from garbage tier to decent with a few number changes. Machine learning and coup are two shinning rehabilitated examples. Hangman trick needs similar treatment too
Comments
It is the demogorgon perk or am I wrong?
If yes, 100% agree.
30 feels like you're praying for gens to only ever finish midway through a hard chase. I feel like 60 would be far too oppressive, so somewhere in the 45 second range would be a good compromise.
Also, it would be cool if the duration could extend if a gen pops while the effect is already active