Discord Ban Appeal
Hey I used the term "commit" and it was interpreted as a "#########" sentiment. I said the statement "commit you weakass. Be a hater or don't." This was in jest with a user over a discussion that they are "mean." I always say they're mean to me and they deny ever being mean. It's not a serious argument. I did not say something violent toward Emre. I was not tossing the suggestion to commit suicide. Can you please unban me? Sunday December 8th 2:32am
Comments
It says mods banned me and I was not even warned or asked. That wasn't my intention and I wasn't circumventing using flagged words.
I suggest you contact their customer support directly. Talking about bans and giving names or gamertags in this forum is prohibited.
Customer support on bhvr?
We do not deal with Discord bans, nor do we run the Discord - it is community run, so please keep your discussion directly with them.