Do you think that James Sunderland should be remodeled?
Do you think James should be remodeled? I've got list here of what I personally see wrong in our dbd version of James, but correct me in comments if i said something incorrectly or something completely stupid. So 1st he got those large shoulders and idk why but playing as him with those shoulders feels super stupid. 2nd his face, for me he doesn't looks like James, yeah he got his fit but i don't count him as James Sunderland, maybe make him to look like James from remake? Because omg how amazing he looks in remake. And also its not about remodeling but I really think this character deserves his voice lines like any other legendary survivor. And also 1 more thing…. Jeryl… please return it back in the game. Will try to answer to any comment!
Btw have good day stranger!

Comments
Im not sure, if he was to be remodelled to look like his remake counterpart, then so would Maria, and I much prefer her OG look
Yeah, Maria looks fine as she is rn tbh
I want James and Maria to look like their original PS2 designs. If they were updated it should be to more closely resemble those designs, not the remake's.
Sounds good