Unluck Offerings, Glyph Trackers

Just had a random idea. Survivors have luck offerings, so why don't we have unluck offerings for killers? That could be interesting, dropping the base self-unhook chance to 3% or 2% or making all the items from chests crummy like Vecna chests. This is by no means an important suggestion, just thought it would be something interesting to add to the game.

Another idea I had was an addon for a map that is used specifically for tracking glyphs and special event items, like the masquerade invitations, kickable pumpkins, pustula flowers, etc.

I don't really think killers need such addons though. When I play killer I'm usually vibing and feels like I have all the time in the world to look for my glyphs and channel them. Just as an example: when playing survivor, I struggle to even find one green glyph. When playing as killer, I can get 4-6 green glyphs in a single game.

Comments