When do the community cosmetics arrive in store?
There was a community cosmetic contest a couple months ago but I never caught when we could expect them in the store. I remember Sable won.
Does anyone know when to expect them?
There was a community cosmetic contest a couple months ago but I never caught when we could expect them in the store. I remember Sable won.
Does anyone know when to expect them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not going to be for some time yet, I'd guess at mid to late next year.
Oh wow, well thank you for the information 😊
I'm not familiar with these contests so I didn't know what type of time frame to expect.
One year later….