Incentives not on the right role?

I have a 25% bp incentive for survivor and it’s taking multiple minutes to find a match but when i queue as killer i get loaded into a match within 20-30 seconds despite there not being an incentive for killer. Am I getting it mixed up? because I thought the role with the incentive is supposed to be the faster queue to balance out the side with less amount of players. I’m curious if this is happening with anyone else.

Comments

  • I think it is bugged. Maybe BHVR will give us Confirmation?

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I think it is bugged. Maybe BHVR will give us Confirmation?

    They've been bugged ever since lights out 2.0

  • Double post. Ignore me.

  • I noticed the incentive stopped working less than a day before the last version of Lights Out. I am usually stuck at 25% and rarely go above that. My queues seem longer too. They obviously broke something and either don't know how to fix it or don't care. The incentive does NOT work the same way it used to.

  • @MoZo said:

    I have a 25% bp incentive for survivor and it’s taking multiple minutes to find a match but when i queue as killer i get loaded into a match within 20-30 seconds despite there not being an incentive for killer. Am I getting it mixed up? because I thought the role with the incentive is supposed to be the faster queue to balance out the side with less amount of players. I’m curious if this is happening with anyone else.

    I reported it this week:

    @CountOfTheFog said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

    Matchmaking incentives have been incorrect for a while. They never go past 50& and are put on the wrong queue. In my video, you'll see while the incentive is on Survivor, it is quicker to find a Killer match.

    PLATFORM: PS5

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

    Log into main menu and look at incentives, hop in queue with incentives and it's longer

    VIDEO:

    https://youtu.be/YlDaRXO_dck?si=MM9JsMh-A0e3aKcI

  • Maybe it's purposeful and they want more people to try Survivor?