Game severely bugged - Xbox

What's going on with this game on Xbox?

Builds resetting back to 0 when you logout, cosmetics resetting back to default when you logout.

Survive with friends lobbies not taking the Xbox player with them and leaving them in the pre-lobby

Chem trap not being a prompt and therefore not being able to be used.

This needs patched urgently

Comments

  • Console issues have been slowly unraveling. I am on Xbox and it started with invisible skill checks and pallets not being able to be pulled down. Last update was killer hit boxes I have to be right on topof someone and the rightto get a hit, but when I am a survivor the can hit me from 10 feet away lol. This time they added those you mentioned. I don't know about chem trap because I don't use it. Ohhh and the lag on both sides is terrible (not my internet either), I will be chasing someone and mid chase they are all of a sudden Houdini and are behind me. I know they are aware of issues becauseit was brought up in the latest survey.

  • @NotAnotherDoctor said:

    What's going on with this game on Xbox?

    Builds resetting back to 0 when you logout, cosmetics resetting back to default when you logout.

    Survive with friends lobbies not taking the Xbox player with them and leaving them in the pre-lobby

    Chem trap not being a prompt and therefore not being able to be used.

    This needs patched urgently

    The last time my cosmetics and builds & charms all got reset was years a back when I updated the game and started it up during that update when it stated "Ready to Start" before fully updating.

    Since then I let it complete the patch before firing up DBD, and luckily I haven't had had everything reset on me like you describe.

  • Okay so I wasn't tripping. My Sable outfit and load out got reset so I thought my progress was reverted, but thankfully that wasn't the case