Four (4) Bugged Trophies πŸ† on PS5

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

The following Trophies are not tracking progress:

  • Cripple them all
  • Reach Prestige level II with any character
  • Reach Prestige level III with any character
  • Reach Prestige level III-50 with any character

PLATFORM: PlayStation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Do the required objectives and check trophies πŸ†. Nothing is being counted. I have caught several people in bear traps as Trapper and Naughty Bear and also got the new Survivor to Prestige 3

Photos:

19390e363e523-screenshotUrl.jpg 20241204_040204.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Cripple them all in PC is about picking survivors up from the trap. So it might be that the description is wrong and it still counts only the pick ups from the trap. Like you can pick the survivor up from the trap itself if they are trapped in it. You don't need to hit them down if you have been doing that. Might want to test that out to confirm if its description error or if the achievement is really bugged.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Cripple them all in PC is about picking survivors up from the trap. So it might be that the description is wrong and it still counts only the pick ups from the trap. Like you can pick the survivor up from the trap itself if they are trapped in it. You don't need to hit them down if you have been doing that. Might want to test that out to confirm if its description error or if the achievement is really bugged.

    What's the trick to pick them up? Every time I'm close, I get the prompt to hit them with R2 (on PS5)

    Is there a different button to pick up? How do you get the Pick Up prompt to appear instead of the attack?

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850896#Comment_3850896

    What's the trick to pick them up? Every time I'm close, I get the prompt to hit them with R2 (on PS5)

    Is there a different button to pick up? How do you get the Pick Up prompt to appear instead of the attack?

    I think you press R1 or O I can’t remember. πŸ˜…πŸ˜