Is that a hook mark?
Killers aren't supposed to see how many hooks per survivors and I didn't even hook her yet.
Why does the new Survivor have what appears to be a hook next to her picture? It's not ping either, everyone had fine connections.
Killers aren't supposed to see how many hooks per survivors and I didn't even hook her yet.
Why does the new Survivor have what appears to be a hook next to her picture? It's not ping either, everyone had fine connections.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats from the new perk "Shoulder the burden"
"Shoulder the burden" actually shows you who to tunnel instead lol xD
That means she took a hook state from someone else using Shoulder the Burden. While the individual hook counts aren't normally visible to the killer, this perk makes an exception.
So technically, I could see two of those per survivor if they're all using the perk?
No because each survivor can only use the perk once, you cannot do it twice
I don't think I like that the killer can see it