Is there motion blur in the menus now?
Maybe I'm going crazy but it feels like randomly there is motion blur in the menus when there never was before. I'm on PC and motion blur feels horrible so I always turn it off in games
Maybe I'm going crazy but it feels like randomly there is motion blur in the menus when there never was before. I'm on PC and motion blur feels horrible so I always turn it off in games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you play on ultra, then yes
I despise the motion blur in the lobby right now. I really hope they remove it in the next patch. Voting up post in hopes of giving visibility. I don't want to play on lower graphic settings.
There's motion blur for me even though i am on High
Yeah it's on console too.
You can disable this (and all other godawful postprocessing effects, such as the horrendous bloom effect) by navigating to:
Then set sg.PostProcessQuality to 0, so it looks like this:
0 = Low, 1 = Medium, 2 = High, 3 = Ultra
Keep everything else on 3 or whatever setting you want.
(This is for Steam, it might be different for Epic, MS, etc. RIP console users)
Post processing is always the first thing to turn off in any game, especially motion blur.