Stop a holes and help ur teammates

i am so sick and tired of people ignoring me when I am hooked or downed. I was literally downed until my bleed out timer was half and nobody came to help me. Killer found me hooked me and still nobody came to help me and I died on hook when last gen was done. I am so sick and tired of how selfish people are in this game. It is a team game HELP YOUR TEAMMATES. There’s 3 of you, 2 can do gens while the other goes and saves it’s really not rocket science people. Plus u get more points for rescuing healing etc so why would u not want that! I really hate how selfish this community is. I have even witnessed this playing as the killer is honestly sad at how little y’all care to work together. Bye

Comments

  • From the Steam Page for the game: "Survive Together… Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?"

    Oh well

  • I have had a few games now where I have died on 1st hook, survivors must think you cannot see their aura when hooked. Not even attempt to save sometimes. Even reverted to putting on tier 3 kindred and still no help. I'm a solo player and will persevere but no fun
  • If you're the punk who spammed me with insults on PSN after the match on Lery's, git gud. 
  • It's actually not a team game.

  • I try, but if I hear the killers heartbeat when I try to get near, I just leave and do gen's.

  • For me, other survivors in the game are nothing more but BP pinatas and something to take the aggro of the killer off me.

    That's what made me buy this game at the release....oh....and lack of any "party play" (aka SWF)...sucks that this thing changed.

  • If you were downed for so long and no one came for you, the killer may have knock out. Regardless, you could crawl towards people to see if they can heal you. While it sucks to be left on the hook, it's somewhat expected. I would suggest bringing perks to help you better avoid the killer and working in groups if you can. If you're with a friend, that gives a chance for the killer to go after them instead of you and you get more points when you work on gens with friends.