New breeds for hound master!
I’d love to see a German shepherd or Belgian malinois option for snug’s other skins!!
I’d love to see a German shepherd or Belgian malinois option for snug’s other skins!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More dog skins is great, but bHVR is really not doing their skin options in a great way. Linked skins are not popular.
This all comes down to them wanting to do skin options in a very simple way and they are doing what they can within the system.
But they should Expand the skin options and give us control over every little slot of changeable cosmetics.
And they also need to make a slot for Moris, EVERY GUY I talk to is saying they Hope bHVR will do equipable Moris.
But that day has not come yet. Please bHVR tell me whats going on on the inside.
I would love to play the Legendary Houndmaster skin but with original Snug.
Put in this
I would love Irish Wolfhound
they should make legendary skin where you turn your dog into sabertooth lion to jump at people.