More audio issues?

As a killer, I can't seem to hear survivors breathing, or crouching through grass even if they're nearby. I don't think footsteps are as loud as they used to be and injured survivors are kind of muted.

Some audio during the transition from a match to the character select screen is muted or very low also.

Am I the only one or does the audio still need some adjustment?

Comments

  • I think that breathing/pain sounds are a little quiet still? I can hear footsteps and grass moving VERY clearly though. I seem to be getting a bug every match, for whatever reason, that whenever the game starts it sounds like a survivor is breathing right down my neck for 3-4 seconds (as killer)..

  • I've noticed that Leatherface can't hear the chainsaw when revving it. I don't know if survivors can hear it or not, but I certainly can't.

  • Chase music is still pretty load for killers imo. I can hear grass moving etc but during the chase I feel completely deaf