Crashing As The Cenobite
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:Crashing As Cenobite
PLATFORM: PC/Epic Games
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I don't remember what map it may have been yamaoka estate, I went to use his chains and after the chain ability ended the game crashed to desktop.
I do recall there being a problem with him crashing games before maybe last year idk. The crash seems to be back I haven't crashed with any of the other killers. I hope this gets fixed soon given this was also a problem in the past. Idk if its a problem with his chain ability or what but that's what happened when I used them it crashed.
VIDEO: No video I don't know how to record games.
PLAYER LOGS: No logs since it crashes without error messages or error windows.
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
You can collect the logs even if a crash happened.
To find your Dead by Daylight logs:
ok