Houndmaster Feedback

  1. Cancelling a command shouldn't slow the Houndmaster
  2. The cooldown of search / chase isn't consistent because it only begins after the dog returns to you. This is a problem because the dog can take a long time to return or even get stuck in some scenarios, making the Houndmaster powerless
  3. Search should snap more easily to generators / totems / exit gates. It should also be allowed to snap to hooked survivors. Those are the cases I primarily find myself using it for
  4. Sometimes ordering the dog to Chase / Search just doesn't work. You command the dog and it either takes longer than usual to act, or it barks but nothing happens at all
  5. Search should be more threatening. Maybe have Houndsense survivors leave trails behind them that the Houndmaster can follow for a speed boost
  6. If I'm facing a wall within a few meters and trying to aim Search at a generator / totem, the skill won't lock onto the objective like I want it to
  7. Sometimes the dog doesn't grab / injure survivors when vaulting windows

Comments