Rapid brutality buff
Buff the perk by increasing the haste from 5 to 10% or more, increase the timer from 8/9/10 to 10/12/14 while only activating AFTER recovering from attacks just so it makes it WORTH losing bloodlust, bc as it stands now, the time to recover takes .5 second to a full second, losing entire second to recovery and the boost is so small it doesn't really provide ANY value whatsoever
A buff like this would not only make it more useful but also allow it to be worth losing bloodlust and to use in general.
Comments
I agree, as of now its only good on larry. speaking of I can only imagine 13%-18% haste larry post tp….
This perk is already popular on a ton of killers in a ton of situations. It is in the perfect place right now I would argue.
Ok then reduce all killer speed to 110%
Yes, more haste is definitely what the game needs. Not.