I'm sorry, but I have to ask: What in the God's name of 2006-2008 are these graphics?
Dude, these graphics are unacceptable even for a mobile game.
It looks like from Dynasty Warriors 3\4. (Rant over)
Group therapy session. I'm just waiting for Wraith to join them and anounce himself with "Ha-ding-ding-ding. Meeting will now come to order."
@Grigerbest said:I'm sorry, but I have to ask: What in the God's name of 2006-2008 are these graphics?Dude, these graphics are unacceptable even for a mobile game.It looks like from Dynasty Warriors 3\4. (Rant over)
@Grigerbest said:
i love it because its so simple! i kinda wish we had the option to use low poly models
this and yap tbh :3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: What in the God's name of 2006-2008 are these graphics?
Dude, these graphics are unacceptable even for a mobile game.
It looks like from Dynasty Warriors 3\4. (Rant over)
Group therapy session. I'm just waiting for Wraith to join them and anounce himself with "Ha-ding-ding-ding. Meeting will now come to order."
i love it because its so simple! i kinda wish we had the option to use low poly models
this and yap tbh :3