Taurie Cain "Gold Tier" Cosmetic when VS NEMESIS Color texture bug!

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When VS. Nemsis and you get infected with Taurie Cain's Gold Tier cosmetic the entire texture of the cosmetic gets turned to a bright shiny blue. It looks pretty neat but I'm also convinced it makes it much easier to see her when infected. I don't believe this is working as intended since the entire texture is changed.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Taurie Cain in Gold Tier cosmetic VS Nemesis. Nemesis use infection. When Taurie is infected the entire texture is incorrectly changed.

VIDEO:

image.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I went against Oni and I determined that the blood splatter from the mori also covered the entire cosmetic texture. I think there could be a problem with any texture overlays on this cosmetic

    image.png