Houndmaster Suggestion for Search: Switching between going to Objectives or Points
One issue that I find myself going to is sending Snug on a search, either the snapping to a gen is too strong or too weak… but I think there is a really simple solution for this.
By default when searching, it should send out like normal. However, if you want to snap on to an objective that should be done by holding the secondary power button (or CTRL for PC players). This separation ensures that the player has definite control over where Snug should go, whether it is a gen or a different point they wish to travel towards.
I actually don't know if secondary power button is CTRL I am just assuming… but the same button that is used to Switch commands, except its holding CTRL while aiming to Search.
TD;LR — While Searching, hold down CTRL (for PC) to send Snug to objectives. If not, Snug will go to a point the player chooses.
Comments