Slugging for Mori

I made this post once and I would like to remind you that the issue is still ongoing, even after taking a break from this game.

Whenever I'm one of the last two people left alive me or my teammate usually get slugged for the full four minutes just to get mori'd.

If it happens sometimes, I don't mind. But it happens almost. Every. Single. Game.

Please give survivors a "give up" button but one match suddenly lasts forever before I can go next, and it's really, really not fun and makes me want to play the game less and less.

Comments

  • I'd like to see the endgame mori just be removed. It's starting to feel like a taunt where the killer is just shoving their 'win' in your face and forcing you to watch. It really is beginning to feel like getting teabagged at the gate, but from the survivor side. It feels like the killer is saying 'Hey, I won. You have to watch me show off now.'

    And to top that off, It's had exactly the effect you mentioned. I've seen almost no killer giving hatch or gate aside from myself since the update was released. Instead, I've seen killers really go out of their way to get their mori. It also gives the killer a way to take away some abilities from survivors who could otherwise have escaped on rare occasions as a result. I don't think we need a give up option, we need the finisher mori gone.