Has anyone else noticed...

that a discussion thread being moved to feedback and suggestions essentially suppresses it? Yesterday I made a thread discussing why the PTB should be utilized more for the community to weigh in on with their thoughts, but it was moved over to feedback and suggestions where it has not been seen by anyone else on the forums. 0 comments, 0 increase in vote ups, nothing. Nobody who uses the forums uses that section. Why not create a specific tag for "Feedback and Suggestions" in the general discussions grouping? I feel like that would be a much better way to categorize threads while also having them remain visible to the majority of people who use the forums.

Comments

  • Change how you word things if you don't want it moved to feedback, I agree though it essentially kills the thread as not many people go outside of the general section.

  • It does tend to destroy the conversation, that's true.

    On the other hand, if you actually care about the devs seeing the content, I think that actually makes it more likely. A massive thread can feel nice, but doesn't really matter if its just us talking amongst ourselves.

  • Yeah that's how they bury what you're saying so they can pretend it isn't happening and also make it look like they've taken it under advisement