why no clown pants for vittorio
i have the April fools head (arlecchico) and lucky vest but there is no silly pants, no silly goofy clown pants all I got are these black jeans, I NEED CLOWN PANTS! BHVR please and thank you.
i have the April fools head (arlecchico) and lucky vest but there is no silly pants, no silly goofy clown pants all I got are these black jeans, I NEED CLOWN PANTS! BHVR please and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was just the Jester head released if I'm not mistaken to be used with any other cosmetic to make him look goofy for April Fool's Day.
๐