8.4.0 ALL SURVIVORS MOVEMENT IS BROKEN

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The movements of all survivors freeze if they walk. The same bug was on the 8.4.0 beta test, and now it is on the main servers.

PLATFORM: steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play a survivor, walk, stop walking

VIDEO:

ALL SURV MOVEMENT BUG video.rar

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log ezgif-4-71b1db31bd.gif
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This is also happening on PS4 and PS5

  • I noticed this also on Switch.

  • This bug is BACK today, January 9

    It was fixed, but now it's back again.

    (fixed)

  • The bug was fixed after January 9, but somehow i met it again today, January 14.
    It was on Rakkun City map. Then I played on the Borgo village, and there movement was normal (no freezing).
    So i guess it can depends on the map.

    ezgif-5-14b3767c41.gif 2024-06-14 01-25-44.rar

    Video

  • yes I’ve reported this too, mine is still pending. I only see this issue when facing the houndmaster though. Actually watching a streamer now and she’s on PC (not mentioning her name) and she also is aware of this bug with the houndmaster.

  • @exDbd said:

    yes I’ve reported this too, mine is still pending. I only see this issue when facing the houndmaster though. Actually watching a streamer now and she’s on PC (not mentioning her name) and she also is aware of this bug with the houndmaster.

    I can confirm.
    Freezing happens against Houndmaster