How do you feel about the in-game music?
Any tracks you’re tired of hearing? Want more added?
I personally think we need more music on the killer’s side. There’s only two (excluding Myers) and they aren’t horror themed and don’t really fill you with confidence like Myer’s theme does. And I’m kinda tired of hearing them over and over and over, I’ve only been playing since August and im already tired of them.
Come to think of it there’s very little on the soundtrack that plays from the killer’s perspective, which is unfortunate.
I personally think we need more music on the killer’s side. There’s only two (excluding Myers) and they aren’t horror themed and don’t really fill you with confidence like Myer’s theme does. And I’m kinda tired of hearing them over and over and over, I’ve only been playing since August and im already tired of them.
Come to think of it there’s very little on the soundtrack that plays from the killer’s perspective, which is unfortunate.
Comments
Some more variety would be nice but also being able to dampen or even turn it off would be nice on either side occasionally as well.
I bet the music isn’t able to be turned off because it would feel unnaturally quiet since they don’t have crickets other and constant ambience keeping the world feeling alive.
I wouldnt mind different music for different killers, thatd be cool.
What i really want is the option to quieten the music, i get it's supposed to give suspense but it's so hard to use sound in a game that says it's about sound because of the booming music.